National Course Code:
Course Summary :
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to maintain infection control during skin penetration treatments and to review clinic compliance with the applicable state or territory and local council requirements.
It requires the ability to identify, manage and control infection risks to clients, self and work colleagues.
This unit applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty therapy salons, clinics or in cosmetic medical clinics. These therapists work autonomously and make independent treatment decisions.
There are no re-requisites for this course.
Course content :
- Comply with infection control regulations and guidelines and related legal obligations
- Monitor hygiene of premises
- Maintain infection control for skin penetration treatments
- Sterilise equipment and maintain steriliser
- Maintain awareness of clinic design for control of infection
This unit is available by self paced online program.
Delivery Mode Flexible
The course is conducted in a manner that enables you to complete the training to suit you and your family/life situation via correspondence
Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
The total cost of the course is $499 per participant and a deposit of 40% is required upon enrolment, with full payment due on course commencement.
All major cities, Australia wide.
Click here to begin the enrolment process.